ORLANDO CITY SOCCER SCHOOL CELEBRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By becoming a soccer student/member, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Refund Policy – We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance once payment has been received for the current months services. Our program has limited availability and each spot of sought after. Orlando City Soccer School, LLC dba Orlando City Soccer School Celebration has an All Sales Final policy and reserves the right on a case by case basis to offer partial or full refunds.
- Rainout/Weather/Closed Fields Policy – If the fields are “too wet” or Closed by Celebration Town Hall for any reason, or if there is severe weather during the time of our scheduled sessions, the session may be rescheduled upon the coaching staff’s decision. The staff will check to make sure the field is safe before every session. If the field is playable and it is safe, we will resume the session. Parents do not determine if the session is cancelled.
- Missed Session Policy – Orlando City Soccer School Celebration has a strict policy, if you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with the coaching staff 24 hours before the session, you may receive a make-up session at Orlando City Soccer School Celebration’s sole discretion.
- Player Conduct Policy – All players are required to show up on time for each session with proper soccer attire and in the required Orlando City Soccer School Celebration Uniform. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest. Orlando City Soccer School Celebration has a zero-tolerance bullying policy regarding emotional, verbal, and physical abuse types. Players will be supported, and the abuses taken seriously when reported. Bullying can and will result in immediate termination without refund from the program if allegations are found to be credible.
- Payment Policy – By signing digitally or personally you are committing to our 10-month agreement, you agree that you can commit to the entire commitment. You have the option of paying in full or paying monthly with by our automated system that charges your credit/debit card monthly.
- Early Contract Termination Policy – You cancel the 10- month contract agreement at any time during the 10-month contract with a minimum 30 days written notice from the date your payment is charged each month, or the day of the month you paid in full. You must notify Orlando City Soccer School Celebration in writing by certified registered mail sent to 206 Drake St, Celebration FL 34747 or have a cancellation notice signed by both you and Orlando City Soccer School Celebration. By canceling the contract, you understand and agree to our early termination policy and fees.
- Early Termination Fee Policy: Contracts cancelled with 30 days’ notice during the first 90 days of the contract incur no cancellation fee. After 90 days there is a $350 cancellation fee. Orlando City Soccer School Celebration reserves the right to waive part or all fees on a case by case basis. Cancellation fees if owed must be paid in full and included with written notification. Any refund or balances owed to the player will be paid by company check.
- Training Contract – By agreeing to our 10-month program, all sessions must be completed within 10 months from the start date. If the sessions are not completed within the 10-month period, all remaining sessions are forfeited without refund. Orlando City Soccer School, LLC will give you multiple options to complete the sessions in a timely manner.
- Recurring Monthly Fees – By committing to our 10-month program, you agree to our 30-day recurring payment plan. Contract Fees for the entire program may be paid in full in advance if desired.
- End of Contract & Renewal Policy – If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at EndContract@OrlandoCitySSC.com or notify Orlando City Soccer School, LLC in writing by registered mail 30 days before the final session that you will be discontinuing in the program. If you do not communicate with Orlando City Soccer School Celebration Staff 30 days before the final session, means you agree to continue in the program beyond the 10-month agreement and payments will continue. Orlando City Soccer School Celebration will hold your place in the program and training will continue with no application fee is required. Any player leaving the program for more than 30 days at the conclusion of the 10-month program is required to re-apply for a spot in the school and pay an application fee. Returning will be based on availability.
By becoming a soccer student/member, I agree to the all terms and conditions. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to Orlando City Soccer School, LLC dba Orlando City Soccer School Celebration terms and conditions.